Photo credit: Stony Brook Women's Lacrosse Team
Learn lacrosse tips, tricks, and insights from one of the best to play the game! Kylie Ohlmiller (Stony Brook Class of 2018) is a current member of the United States Women's National Team/Team USA (USWNT).
She finished her career at Stony Brook as:
- the NCAA Division 1 all-time leader for points
- NCAA Division 1 all-time leader for assists
- a two-time Tewaaraton Award finalist
- the number 1 overall draft pick (2018) for the New York Fight of the Women's Professional Lacrosse League (WPLL).
She is sponsored by both New Balance Lacrosse and Brine Lacrosse.
Kylie will go over the following areas with our players:
- the main IQ points of both man-up/man-down and even-sided situations
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2019
Times: Youth (1st-6th grades)/Beginner - 9:00 am- 10:30 am
High School (7th -12th grade)/Advanced from 10:30 am-12:00 pm (noon).
Space is limited so don't miss out on your chance to learn from who ESPNW dubbed the Human Highlight Reel in women's lacrosse.